Surface Pro 3 features
Work your way
Flip out the Surface Pro 3 kickstand to any angle and work or play comfortably at your desk, on the couch, or while giving a hands-free presentation. Choose the angle that’s right for you. Multi-touch lets you use your fingers to select, zoom, or move things around on the screen.
Surface Pro 3 supports standard Wi-Fi protocols (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth®, and it has the ports you expect in a full-featured laptop.
- Full-size USB 3.0 port. Connect USB accessories—like a mouse, a printer, a 4G USB dongle, or an Ethernet adapter.
- microSD card slot. Use the microSD card slot for extra storage or transferring files.
- Mini DisplayPort version 1.2. Share what’s on your Surface display by connecting it to an HDTV, monitor, or projector (video adapters sold separately).
- Charging port and 36-watt power supply. Attach the included power supply to the charging port when your battery is low.
- Cover port. Add-Type Cover for Surface Pro 3 (sold separately) so you’ll always have a keyboard with you. Thin and light, Type Cover even helps protect your touchscreen while you’re on the go.
Next-gen power for your ideas
Surface Pro 3 uses the 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor (i3, i5 or i7). Choose from 64GB or 128GB storage with 4GB RAM, or 256GB or 512GB storage with 8GB RAM.
Music, podcasts, and audiobooks sound crisp and clear with Dolby® enhanced sound. Need a bit more privacy? Plug your favourite headset into the headset jack. When you’re on your next call or making your next video, take advantage of the noise-cancelling stereo headphones.
And for both videos and photos, you’ll have two 5-megapixel cameras. Each camera has a privacy light, so there are no surprises.